Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hari hari 'Hari Abah'

Assalammualaikum...

     Dear my blog,

             Still in mood of exam but I'm just want to post one short story...I am not a good story teller but I'm try to be a good daughter to you abah... hehehe... You are the one man that I really love... You are the best father I have and no body can replace you abah! 

             So not only today but everyday is 'Hari Abah' and I love abah and mama everyday! Thanks to Allah for give me a good parents...I'm really appreciate them...Insyaallah I will be a good daughter to both of you... 

Sincerely from the bottom of my heart

Thank you Abah..

Thank you mama...

Ya Allah kasihilah kedua-dua abah dan mama seperti mana mereka mengasihi aku semasa kecil dan berilah mereka kebahagian di dunia dan akhirat serta kekalkanlah mereka bersama sehingga ke syurga...

Amin ^_^



Selamat Hari Abah!

No comments:

Post a Comment