Friday, June 21, 2013

Yesterday was the day!

Assalammualaikum..

       Dear my blog,

              Finally after 3 years, yesterday was the day! fuhhh.. Tetapi masih lagi bergelar student selagi tidak bergraduat. Still have a short semester to go as I have only three credit to settle then I finishing everything here. Seriously talk, I'm feel excited and also sad as we have to separate by our own way. Tapi kita tetap kawan selamanya k!!

            Sekejap jer masa berlalu, pejam celik dah habis tiga tahun. Rupanya dah hampir tiga tahun kat bumi kenyalang nie. Ingat lagi tyme first year, baru nak register dengan mama n abah hantar sendiri sampai ke kolej. My parents cannot accept that I have to study in UNIMAS. Thats before and after saya tunjukkan pada mereka yang saya boleh berdikari dan boleh bawak diri kat sini. Finally they accept that.

Actually no regards in making choice to choose UNIMAS as my plan for degree studies! Yes, I admit that. So many challenges I have experienced.. and so many friends and peoples I have met. Bila dah sampai masa barulah pandai nak appreciate sume nie kan.

Totally miss all university, studies stuff and everything. Lepas nie tak ader arrangement tuk kelas next sem, tak ader nak fikir2 pasal xam, kuiz n assignment. Tapi sebenarnya sume nie bakal dirindui..

So for all my friends if u read this.. I love u all <3 I will miss our moments together! For sure...

Please keep in touch k..

Saranghaeyo..



See you guys in November...


No comments:

Post a Comment