Monday, July 29, 2013

Turn 22

Assalammualaikum...

     Dear my blog,

              Today is the day where I turn to 22...hahaha.. It's adding every year!!.. Enough to say that it's time for you to think more matured and don't be like kids sangat la..But maybe sometimes is allowable..hahaha

              Syukur masih dipanjatkan lagi usia. Selama 22 tahun hidup di muka bumi Allah nie.. Everyday I have learn something about life..how to bahave..how to act... dari kecik sampai besar nie takkan pernah berhenti nak belajar...It's true right!

              Hopefully this age will made me more matured! and yes I want to perform and manage a good career... Saya nak kumpul aset and start to think more about life..More future in another age,, Such a adults stuff.... Start to think and plan it.. Fuhhh..

            Thats why slalu orang cakap kita akan rindu zaman kanak2 kte..Yup zaman yang tak perlu nak susah hati fikir and plan anything pon..Just follow.. But it's changed now azie! You are not child anymore.. Life must go on.. Pray for the best future..future life..future career..and maybe also future husband..hahaha :)

           Ok that's all for today.. Happy birthday to me! This is the best birthday gifts ever I had.. Finally I'm home..Actually on my way fly to Kuantan.. So anyone who read this..Please help me pray for my success in my future life..Insyaallah u will got the better future too... Thanks to mama n abah..always!!

Bukak2 google tbe2 kuar gmbar kek..ae utk saya rupanya..sweet la google :)



XOXO

azie ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment